Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tracklist for Tuesday August 25, 2009

Arc Lab - Boreal
Kids on TV - Breakdance Chix (Fursalon Remix)
Wire and Light - Born a Ghost
Imogen Heap - First Train Home
Faunts Feel.Love.Thinking.Of.
MSTRKRFT - Fist of God
Zoot Woman - Just a Friend of Mine
Venetian Snares - Circle Pit
Heartsrevolution - Ultraviolence (Vitalic Remix)
Telefon Tel Aviv - The Birds
Caribou Pelican - Narrows
Unicorn Kid - Animal City
Bonde de Role - Marina Gasolina (Peaches Remix)
Does it Offend You Yeah? - Being Bad Feels Pretty Good
Cosmic Gate - Under Your Spell
Simian Mobile Disco - Audacity of Huge
Ladyhawke - My Delirium (Sugardaddy Remix)

1 comment:

Nicole Bardawill said...

thanks for playing bonde do role! that new simian mobile disco was so dope I asked Chris about it and he said it hasnt even dropped yet! huge props B Zilla cant wait to get it, I really liked the lyrics actually! and I dont remember if you told me about Coral Cola and the crystal castles remixes or not. if you did then I checked it out and it was good! if you didnt then here is the link haha hope you are loving the new place!
http://www.myspace.com/coralcola